Personal cards

slug by mosstheo On 5/31/2011 04:20:00 PM
When I was in high school I met a kid named John, who just happened to be a great drummer. Definitely the best drummer around my age in my town. He was filling in for a big show my band was playing where we needed two drummers. So I showed up and rehearsed a few song with this kid who was way out there, as far as i was concerned...playin instruments I'd never seen or heard of and amazing skill for someone our age. So when I introduced myself while we were outside rolling tobacco he handed me a card that read, "John..Artist/Musician/Lover". At the time I was around 16 so I thought this was the most genius thing ever. Ever since I've always been interested in clever personal cards. Here are some i found online.


The Douche Card
These are too great. Keep a couple Douche Cards in your wallet, and the next time that dude cuts in front of you at Chipolte, hand him one and head for Burger King.



Other side of the spectrum.



Eloquent. Why drag things out.

0 Responses to 'Personal cards'

Post a Comment