Grublove

slug by mosstheo On 3/02/2011 06:20:00 PM
Kuma's Corner
Epic "Neurosis" burg. Metal music was good, burger was better.
Service was great...(smashley gravy). Solid section of beers on draft.




Jerry's Sandwiches
www.jerryssandwiches.com

These sandwiches are some of Chicago's biggest and best. Corned beef was decent turkey was amazing. Def couldn't eat more than half.service was pretty bad tho. The staff basically ignored us the entire time. Pickle!!!




Ranalli's Pizza
Thin crust pizza. Def some of the best thin crust pizza I have EVER gotten delivered in Chicago. Decent price and as you can see fully loaded.





Flattop Grill.
Not the best pic, but the food is always good and veggies fresh. If you know what you're doing and what you like it's good every time. Service: good. Try the horny banana drink.


Raquel approves.


Leo's Coney Island Chicago.
If you're like me and you love diner food or Detroit style coney islands for that matter, this is your place. The Detroit style coney dogs are great and breakfast all day.


More coneys...pretty sure I was a bit tipsy when I ordered this but I think It was from Golden Apple diner and I'm pretty sure I loved it.




Golden Apple Diner
Great greasy spoon for late night 24hr food. Note the mashed potatos and the extra side of gravy for the fries..haha. Flint, MI style.




Burger Bar Chicago
Root beer float



Low country boil (aka Frog More Stew)
A tradition with my buddy Morgan and I every summer we've been feeding party's with this feast boil for at least 13years now. Corn, shrimp, potatoes, crawdads, sausage all boiled in a special seasoning and poured on newspaper covered table. Great after a hot day and to start off a party. Can't wait till summer.

Yorg.







Chicago Pizza
Late night drunk delivery till 5am. Wow! Now that's American. I think you'd have to be drunk to eat this.



The Counter
This half pound burger kicked my abs. Couldn't eat half. The sauce on the side was raaaad tho. Oh and the server wanted me..typicaaal...psssh.



Gibsons Steak house
Giant lobster tail. Ugh.



Prob the best steak I'd ever had. Ben's bday dinner...I swear we were surrounded by senators..haha.



Meatloaf bakery
Lincoln park, Chicago
I was infatuated with this place from the start really great idea. Good stuff...



My friends knew of my lust and got me this for my 30th bday. (covered in mashed potatoes)


Bobtail's Ice Cream
The Daley Special (pictured)


And last but not least....



Deluxe with olives. Boston cooler with Vernors.
If you don't know...now you know.

-T

0 Responses to 'Grublove'

Post a Comment