SUPER IGGY POST.. WITH INTERPRETATIONS.

slug by [SLUGLIST] On 2/17/2011 01:43:00 AM
Super intense in your face licking your eyeball Iggy
Iggy or lump of floppy skin with eyeballs?
"They really should have more bacon at this place"
"If you take one more picture with that camera Im going to shove it up your bunghole"
"Its ok im emo.. I just cant stop thinking about losing my ballsack one day"
"..really getting tired of everybody holding me and talking to me like im some sort of alien"
"The only reason I am smiling in this picture is because I just peed on your lap."
"I got bitches in the living room gettin' it on, and they arent leavin' til' six in the morning"
"I hate it when you watch me sleep; I cant help it if I fake run in my sleep"
"When I get out of here Im going to punch you in your ballsack"
"This hotel has some of the coolest animal planet specials on tv"
"I will one day take the greatest poop of all, ive really just been holding back lately"
"I  may or may not have left a poop in your pillowcase"

0 Responses to 'SUPER IGGY POST.. WITH INTERPRETATIONS.'

Post a Comment